Happy Easter everyone! Or belated Easter depending on your time zone. Can you believe that it’s already April? I certainly can’t.
I know I’ve been slacking a bit on this blog but I still wanted to do a ‘Month in Review’ post. I got this idea from the bullet journal community on Instagram. I’m pretty sure the blogging community has something similar but none of the blogs I currently follow do this. Just trying it out so we’ll see how this goes. I’m not loving the blog graphic I created for this post but it’ll do for this time.
So what did I do in March?
- I watched 7 movies total in theatres: Annihilation, Shape of Water, Game Night, Unsane, Ready Player One
- I also posted 7 whole blog posts. And while it’s 2 posts less than my intended schedule, it’s still progress.
- Unfortunately, I didn’t finish a single book. I did start both The Girl on the Train and Ready Player One but didn’t get very far in either of them.
- March is a pretty busy month for me in terms of birthdays. I celebrated 6 different birthdays between family, friends, and coworkers.
- I also took a total of 112 pictures on my phone. I’m pretty sure most of them were cat photos though. Haha!
Intentions for April:
- Finish 1 Book
- Get all my spring cleaning done
Yes, it’s a short list but it’s realistic. How was your March? Do you have any specific goals for April?